Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 7

July 7, 2009

Days Events: Sick, internet, work

Today sucked. I woke up in a really bad mood, hadn’t slept much, had a headache, and my stomach hurt. I tried to contain myself to my room so I wouldn’t snap at anyone, but soon found out hat Ginger was sick as well. I called and cancelled our mentor follow for the day and added internet as my only assignment for the day. I got ready and headed out the door attempting to avoid conversation if at all possible. I found a bota right outside our compound gate and negotiated for him to take me, wait for me, and bring me back. Of course he went to the wrong place first. We did eventually make it though and rather safely. I went through the quick process of reactivating the wireless modem, jumped back on the bota, and headed home.
Once I got home I tried the modem and of course it didn’t work. It appears that they credited our account for the correct amount yet didn’t activate the internet again. I now have to take it all the way back up there tomorrow and have not had internet for two days. I was pissed and just headed to bed. I spent the next six hours alternating between watching TV on my I-pod, writing in my journal, and attempting to sleep. What the hell is wrong with me and why can’t I sleep. Ok, back to work, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment