Ok, the kitten is doing well. It has gotten a lot of energy back and is even a bit annoying, for my taste, at this point. Um, I still have a good bit of catching up to do to get this blog caught up. All in good time I suppose. Anyway, we are getting pulled in lot of different directions today. We are heading out to the out skirts of town to visit the number one school in the program. This is going to be a test observation in that we are trying to determine what the school dynamics and what we will and won't be able to do in regards to our research. Also, we have a networking meeting things, I am not really sure what it is, but that is tonight as well. Plus, we are trying to get in touch with these NGO's, and even though they boast e-mail address and phone numbers, they do not get back to you in a timely manner. Therefore, we are going to have to do personal visits. This is going to take up some time but I think it will really help the program to network and work on their capacity building.
Anyway, I have to rush to get ready and get out the door. More from me soon.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment