June 22, 2009
Monday provided for another productive yet seemingly boring day. I stayed hidden in my room most of the day alternating between writing and sleeping. As I write this I am on my 149th page of hand written notes in this notebook with around 115 pages in another. I am beginning to wonder if my method is a bit flawed in that my time spent writing is taking up a good majority of my time. At this point I can’t tell if this is beneficial or not. So, between sleeping off the missing my wife it was interrupted only to write notes and reflections on notes. Ugh!! Around 7 we decided to get out of the house and try to find a hamburger. We did without a problem, but it left a lot to be desired. I am not sure if it was the weird tasting meat or cup of mayo. Either way, it isn’t what I wanted. I came back and ate rice, or was it beans, either way that was followed by writing….and reading….and writing…..and reading….and sleeping…….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment