Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures

Hello All. I have finally figured out a way to upload some pictures for everyone to see. Unfortunately, Flickr has too many restrictions and their upload is really slow here. Therefore, I am going with my old staple, Picasa. The link should be over on the side bar, and if you have trouble with it just let me know and I will see if I can come up with something else.

Here is the link:

Uganda Pictures


Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dustin! What you guys are doing sounds so interesting and I am really proud of you both! I know that you are frustrated at the pace, but I wonder if that is the nature of our work because it is so hard to get everyone at MIFA together for a meeting and they work in the same building! At least when you get everyone together they really talk. My experience has been that scheduling a meeting takes a week and a half in advance and they only plan for 30 minutes.
    I don't know if it helps but if I can research things for you and send them to you just let me know. Its no trouble at all.
    Oh and talk about small worlds, I was editing an article submitted for the next NAPA bulletin and SAS was mentioned in one of them. I about flipped!
    I've really enjoyed the pictures you guys uploaded so thanks for taking the time to do it. I wish I was there with you but at the same time I couldn't be happier with my practicum. Its going really well, though I have had to teach myself methods as well. I like the "figure it out myself method" though I do think methods should be taught ever year at UM. Our year is at a total disadvantage.
    Take care and I hope the food doesn't throw you for any more loops and thanks for such thorough notes. I'm hanging on every word :)
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Batman and Spiderman shop at the Super Supermarket? :-)

    ReplyDelete